care about natureの例文
もっと例文: 1 2
- There is a profound difference between caring about nature and caring for nature.
- The Green Student Council was founded in 1993 by a group of secondary school students who cared about nature.
- It also acts as an environmental as well as an outdoorsman organisation which sees the importance of teaching children and adolescents about the intrinsic value of enjoying and caring about nature.
- When the treaty is retrieved, a small model boat comes by the shore of the pond and Bob's voice is heard on it, saying he doesn't care about nature or the pond.
- Simon said, " is not whether one cares about nature, but whether one cares about people . . . . The ultimate resource is people _ skilled, spirited, hopeful people _ who will exert their wills and imaginations for their own benefit as well as in a spirit of faith and social concern ."