もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
- In vitro, glucosamine has been shown to have negative effects on cartilage cells.
- If grown in a gel and inserted into cartilage, they metamorphose into cartilage cells.
- The joint is then injected with growth factors or cartilage cells that contain magnetite particles.
- The cartilage cells multiplied, grew a network of blood vessels, and the plastic gradually dissolved.
- Instead of forming collagen molecules, the abnormal protein builds up in cartilage cells ( chondrocytes ).