もっと例文: 1 2
- Air assets to support naval patrols are provided by the Casement Aerodrome, Baldonnel, County Dublin.
- In 1984, he joined the Irish Air Corps at Casement Aerodrome, Baldonnel where he was in the 48th Apprentice Class.
- In February 1965 Baldonnel was renamed Casement Aerodrome in honour of the Irish nationalist Roger Casement, executed for treason by the British in 1916.
- The Air Corps maintains an "'Air Intelligence Section "'at its HQ at Casement Aerodrome, Baldonnel, Dublin responsible for aviation intelligence.
- There has also been speculation since the early 2000s that Casement Aerodrome is used as an airport by the Central Intelligence Agency ( CIA ) for their extraordinary rendition programme.