もっと例文: 1 2 3
- The deal leaves an option to increase the cash share.
- Traders said prices are higher as arbitragers are buying cash shares, spurred by gains in Nikkei futures in Chicago Friday.
- The adult's cash share would be $ 61, and no more than that could be taken away from monthly payments.
- That distinction went to a 1986 Grammy Award that Cash shared with Carl Perkins and other musicians, which sold for $ 187, 200.
- Profit-taking in blue chip shares such as Nippon Telegraph and Telephone, Sony, and Toyota also pulled futures lower, sparking arbitrage sales and further depressing cash shares at the close.