もっと例文: 1 2
- A cash shell is a company with no assets except cash.
- Solchem Investment Holdings will transfer its listing to the cash shell sector of the JSE, from the printing and packaging sector.
- NSF was listed on the London Stock Exchange in February 2015 as a cash shell, raising ?00m for the acquisition of existing short-term consumer finance companies.
- Gentech re-listed as a cash shell last year, after it sold its electrical appliance manufacturing business to Whirlpool Corp ., which is based in the U . S.
- Shares of Seardel Investment Corp . rallied 40 percent, after the investment company said it may transfer its listing to the " cash shell " sector of the Johannesburg Stock Exchange, or delist.