もっと例文: 1 2
- I look off and i see a kite coming over the cattails .
- The shape of this food looked like ' the heads of cattails ,' and therefore it was named kabayaki .
- In the edo period it was called ' kamaboko ' (cattail ) because the shape was similar to the cattail plant .
- In the case of wild hare , it does not have white winter coat when cattails flower , and in areas where sharks or crocodiles (mentioned later ) are found in the shallow waters the hare ' s fur does not even turn white in winter .
- Back then , however , just as the chinese characters for kabayaki suggest , the way eels were eaten was that they were simply chopped into large chunks like the heads of cattails , skewered and broiled , and therefore , they were treated as coarse fish .