もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6
- They had two sons, William Cecil Alexander ( 1914 16 ) and Edward Alistair ( 1915 69 ).
- They began looking again at a proposal by retired architect Cecil Alexander, the father of an Atlanta city councilman.
- Consider Cecil Alexander, a reknowned Atlanta architect, who says he has " retired five times ."
- Cecil Alexander, a Distinguished Flying Cross Marine pilot in World War II, headed the architectural team that built Atlanta Stadium.
- The flag was designed by Cecil Alexander, an 82-year-old Atlanta architect whose grandfather fought for the Confederacy.