もっと例文: 1 2
- He wrote the lyrics for English composer Cecil Armstrong Gibbs's second symphony " Odysseus ".
- Vaughan Williams's associate composer, Cecil Armstrong Gibbs, tried to persuade him to compose a new test piece.
- He then moved to the Bobbie Andrews and Gladys Cooper, with incidental music by Cecil Armstrong Gibbs and costumes by Charles Ricketts.
- At Cambridge he also became acquainted with a number of other musicians, including Arthur Bliss, Cecil Armstrong Gibbs, Clive Carey, Steuart Wilson and Ralph Vaughan Williams.
- Walter de la Mare's poem " The Linnet ", published in 1918 in the collection " Motley and Other Poems ", has been set to music by a number of composers including Cecil Armstrong Gibbs, Kenneth Leighton and Jack Gibbons.