もっと例文: 1 2
- Improv used named ranges for all formulas, as opposed to cell addresses.
- Having a reliable, homegrown source of stem cells addresses those problems, experts here say.
- Authors have difficulty remembering the meanings of hundreds or thousands of cell addresses that appear in formulas.
- I don't mean the INDIRECT function that returns the data pointed to by a cell address in another cell.
- He also contrasted the " moral seriousness " of Bush's stem cell address of August 9, 2001 with that of Obama's address on stem cells.