cell adhesion moleculesの例文
もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
- Cell adhesion molecules are degraded by syncytiotrophoblast secretion of Tumor necrosis factor-alpha.
- Selectins are part of the broader family of cell adhesion molecules.
- L1 has a static function as a cell adhesion molecule which connects different cells.
- SynCAM is a cell adhesion molecule that is present in both pre-and post-synaptic membranes.
- Colchicine diminishes neutrophil adhesion by decreasing expression of selectins, a family of cell adhesion molecules.