もっと例文: 1 2 3 4
- PTPkappa mediates homophilic cell-cell aggregation via its extracellular domain.
- At the same time, there will be an upper threshold to prevent from cell aggregation for counting.
- When the drug was introduced, cell division stopped and colony formation resulted through cell-cell aggregation.
- The MAM domain, Ig domain and all four fibronectin III domain of PTPrho are necessary for cell-cell aggregation.
- Cell aggregation assays show that cell adhesion molecules, such as DSCAM, belonging to the immunoglobulin superfamily bind homophilically and specifically.