もっと例文: 1 2
- He showed that animal and plant cell constituents are chemically similar and studied reactions of calcium albuminates.
- He used alcohol as a fixative and developed a staining technique that allowed the demonstration of several new nerve-cell constituents.
- Recently, Rodrigo E . Teixeira demonstrated a new reaction and proposed a process for harvesting and extracting raw materials for biofuel and chemical production that requires a fraction of the energy of current methods, while extracting all cell constituents.
- Due to their negligible thickness compared to the wavelength of operation, metasurfaces can ( near resonances of unit cell constituents ) be considered as an interface of discontinuity enforcing an abrupt change in both the amplitude and phase of the impinging light.
- This approach attempts to use as close to the exact IP conditions and components as the actual immunoprecipitation to remove any non-specific cell constituent without capturing the target protein ( unless, of course, the target protein non-specifically binds to some other IP component, which should be properly controlled for by analyzing the discarded beads used to preclear the lysate ).