もっと例文: 1 2 3
- Modified tight junctions between ependymal cells control fluid release across the epithelium.
- The T-cells control the body's immune response to a wide range of viruses and tissue grafts.
- The result was a suite of control system components, suitable for simple cell control or complex, distributed control architectures.
- Such cells control their degree of innervation ( the number of axon connections ) by the secretion of various specific neurotrophic factors that are essential for neuron survival.
- "' Dr Eric Griffis "'is a Wellcome Trust Research Career Development Fellow and is interested in the way in which cells control tiny motor proteins called myosin.