もっと例文: 1 2
- Besides sharing ideological and military training, the members of the cell coordinated with the international network on the details of the attack and the logistical support,
- Genocide members are frequent participants in Internet chat and news groups, and coded Usenet postings may be how the cells coordinate their activities and receive orders from the leadership.
- You'll notice that Excel has predicted what you want to do, and has filled in all the cells with " relative " ( as opposed to " absolute " ) cell coordinates.
- A non-simplicial complex is a generalization which makes the introduction of cell coordinates possible : There are non-simlicial complexes which are Cartesian products of such " linear " one-dimensional complexes where each zero-dimensional cell, besides two of them, bounds exactly two one-dimensional cells.
- Like other'unconventional'T cell subsets bearing invariant TCRs, such as CD1d-restricted Natural Killer T cells, gamma delta T cells exhibit several characteristics that place them at the border between the more evolutionarily primitive innate immune system that permits a rapid beneficial response to a variety of foreign agents, and the adaptive immune system, where B and T cells coordinate a slower but highly antigen-specific immune response leading to long-lasting memory against subsequent challenges by the same antigen.