chambers biographical dictionaryの例文
もっと例文: 1 2
- The Chambers Biographical Dictionary describes him as " [ a ] sincere but narrow-minded Calvinist ".
- There is a 1912 version of " Chambers Biographical Dictionary " available at the Internet Archive See this link.
- The " Chambers Biographical Dictionary " ( 1897 ) incorrectly ascribes denial of the virgin birth to Ferenc D醰id, leader of the Transylvanian Unitarians.
- The Chambers Biographical Dictionary records that they arrived in Spain in the 8th century but the name is familiar from the romance by Ch鈚eaubriand's " Le dernier des Abencerrages " are imitations of Perez de Hita's work.
- It does not seem like this source is credible or relevant enough to override all of the sources who use the " ?", including : the Oxford Dictionary of English, the New Oxford Dictionary for Writers and Editors, and Chambers Biographical Dictionary ( all given in the Becket article ).