- The beer _ tart and light bodied, with a champagnelike effervescence _ delivers a ton of bright, luscious raspberry flavor in each corked and capped bottle.
- Our next adventure was to Champagne, an area off the beach south of Roseau where volcanic gases issue up from the rocky seabed, creating Champagnelike bubbles to delight swimmers.
- They're classic electro-poppers from the 1980s _ their brand of techno doesn't pummel and throb a la Chemical Brothers or Prodigy; it's more of a caress and a croon with champagnelike bubbling action.
- From its champagnelike lambics ( often flavored with cherries, raspberries or some other fruit ) to the hearty brown beers, from its delicate White Ales to the legendary Trappist beers, Belgium is both a brewer's kaleidoscope and a gastronome's paradise.
- Second choice was a sparkling wine-style drink, Inglenook St . Regis Reserve Alcohol Removed Champagne ( $ 4 at Beverages & amp; More ), one of the three in the tasting that are made with real wine stripped of its alcohol . ( The labels promise alcohol levels under 0.5 percent . ) One taster said the Inglenook has a " nice Champagnelike flavor, " but another found it " funky ."