- During 1965 some sub-charter freight flights were flown within Europe for British European Airways.
- USA Jet operates on-demand air charter freight, and formerly passenger, flights out of Willow Run Airport.
- During those early years, Young Life was reliant on charter freight boats to transport their young passengers from Vancouver to Malibu.
- However, the charter freight airline began to have financial trouble, so Prescott applied to the Air Transport Command for pilots and maintenance services, later extended to November 1947.
- "' ASTAR Air Cargo "'was an USA . It operated regularly scheduled cargo charter services to as many as 34 US airports and nine international airports on behalf of DHL, as well as worldwide charter freight services.