もっと例文: 1 2 3
- Still, district administrators and charter owners say the amount is not nearly enough.
- The state needs to help charter owners pay for land and transportation, Nelson said.
- Sometimes charter owners overestimate attendance, which means the state eventually will reduce their income the same year to make up for overpayment.
- As of November, 111 of the 265 charter owners had been rated on their schools'ability to respond to federal disability law.
- Just last month, the state made special education training mandatory for most new charter owners, but not for those already operating charter schools.