もっと例文: 1 2 3 4
- Its collection includes the 14th Century Waterford Charter Roll.
- As chancellor, Walter began the keeping of the Charter Roll, a record of all charters issued by the chancery.
- In 1199, the chancery began to keep the Charter Rolls, a record of all the charters issued by the office.
- King Edward I ( 1272 & ndash; 1307 ) a market and free warren as the following entry in the Charter Rolls records:
- The place-name'Hartburn'is first attested in Charter Rolls of 1198, where it appears as " Herteburne ".