もっと例文: 1 2
- After being cooked traditionally the chelsea bun is glazed with cold water and sugar.
- The Chelsea bun is a variant.
- The Chelsea Bun House sold these during the 18th century and was patronised by the Georgian royalty.
- Every year in February the descendants of Mr Higgins hold a Chelsea Bun festival in which they celebrate their forefather's culinary achievements.
- Chelsea once had a reputation for the manufacture of Chelsea buns, made from a long strip of sweet dough tightly coiled, with currants trapped between the layers, and topped with sugar.