もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
- The names of chemical compounds are governed by IUPAC Chemical nomenclature rules.
- He also constructed a table of 33 elements and invented modern chemical nomenclature.
- It represents all chemists and is the definitive governing body of all chemical nomenclature.
- Using chemical nomenclature, various names for water are in common use within the scientific community.
- He is the author of Czech scientific terminology of various branches of science, including the Czech chemical nomenclature.