もっと例文: 1 2 3
- Reams of handwritten chemical notations and personal letters littered the floor.
- The current system of chemical notation was invented by Berzelius.
- Haworth projections are a related chemical notation used to represent sugars in ring form.
- The full chemical notation for these 209 possible PCB congeners is rather inconvenient, hence shorthand notation is widely appreciated.
- Is there an overarching, dedicated name for the numbers in chemical notation indicating quantity of atoms in a molecule.