chief of staff to the prime ministerの例文
もっと例文: 1 2
- Poosana Premanoch, deputy chief of staff to the prime minister, said earlier today.
- For most of 2007 RiekstiFa was Chief of Staff to the Prime Minister of Latvia Aigars Kalv + tis.
- He was elected to the Bavarian Parliament in 1974, and became general secretary of his party in 1978 and chief of staff to the prime minister in 1982.
- The company had a strong relationship with the Chief of Staff to the Prime Minister, and several people who served in the Labour Party's Shadow Communications Agency came from BMP.
- In 1994, Mr . Kaambi was Chief of Staff to the Prime Minister, Secretary General of the Government, and President of the Support Commission for Institutional Reform in Public Administration.