もっと例文: 1 2 3
- They are known as Christmas beetles because they are abundant in both urban and rural areas close to Christmas.
- The Christmas beetle has a life span of 24 months and it grows up to 20 mm in length.
- The green Christmas beetle was described by Francis de Laporte de Castelnau in 1840 as " Paranonca prasina ".
- Insects, such as psyllids and Christmas beetles from the genus " lerp forming psyllid " Glycaspis siliciflava " eats only this species.
- Vegetation in regions infested with Christmas beetle larvae withers and yellows; this is a common cause of dead or yellow patches seen in suburban Australian lawns.