もっと例文: 1 2
- Each of the two copies is a mirror image to the chromosome segment.
- The map is a completely independent way of checking that our chromosome segments are in the right order,
- Developmental geneticists look to cells and cell lineages lacking unpaired chromosome segments produced this way as a means of identifying essential genes for specific functions.
- The resulting fragmented chromosome segments can be joined together to give rise to a rearranged chromosome, which can subsequently be reincorporated into the main nucleus of a daughter cell.
- The most common type of rearrangement leading to a neocentromere is an inverted duplication, categorized as Class I . The resulting marker chromosome consists of two copies of the chromosome segment.