もっと例文: 1 2
- The eruption occurred in the circumnuclear star-forming region of the galaxy.
- Sgr A West is surrounded by a massive, clumpy torus of cooler molecular gas, the Circumnuclear Disk ( CND ).
- Star formation does not seem to be occurring currently at the Galactic Center, although the Circumnuclear Disk of molecular gas that orbits the Galactic Center at two parsecs seems a fairly favorable site for star formation.
- These general features have been explained by a narrow circumnuclear ring of material from which the diffuse emission arises, and individual masing clouds with sizes of order one parsec that give rise to the compact emission.
- Marconi et al . argue that a gas phase progenitor molecule for C 3 H is unlikely to exist within the ionopause and suggest that desorption from circumnuclear CHON dust grains may have instead produced the observed C 3 H.