もっと例文: 1 2 3
- Managing sources in such circumstanced is very difficult to say the least.
- New York does not treat similarly circumstanced persons alike,
- Jay replied that the intelligence " is unfortunately of such a Nature, or rather so circumstanced, as to render Secrecy necessary . " Jay prevailed.
- In such circumstances it may well be that an ordinary businessman, circumstanced as the parties were, would conclude that the seller was treating the contract as at an end.
- But the locals aren't about to let him off the hook, especially when he starts advising a few of the more modestly circumstanced ones to start living their dreams.