circumstances of aggravationの例文
- Simple battery is one not accompanied by circumstances of aggravation, or not resulting in grievous bodily injury.
- Aggravated sexual assault is sexual intercourse with another person without the consent of the other person and in circumstances of aggravation.
- If a defendant is tried in District Court for dangerous driving occasioning death, but none of the circumstances of aggravation can be proven, the maximum imprisonment is 10 years.
- If circumstances of aggravation are rightly to be taken into account in actions of contract st all, why should they not be taken into account in the case of the surety, and the rules and principles applicable to cases of tort applied to the full extent?
- The drafters of the Model Penal Code " concluded that it is within the realm of possibility to point to the main circumstances of aggravation and mitigation that should be weighed and weighed against each other when they are presented in a concrete case . " For the Court, these factors adequately guarded against the risk of arbitrary imposition of the death sentence.