もっと例文: 1 2
- Midway to the top, four openwork copper clockfaces tell the hours.
- Roman numerals remained in use mostly for the notation of Anno Domini years, and for numbers on clockfaces.
- The bells of the carillon are behind the clockfaces, fixed to a frame made of steel I-beams.
- The painted concrete monument rises to a height of 74 feet and comprises a tapered tower with clockfaces at the apex.
- This is surmounted by the central section in which the clockfaces are located and an upper section of cornice and pierced parapet.