もっと例文: 1 2 3
- She had water on the brain, dislocated hips and clubbed feet.
- In other instances, bands can wrap around limbs causing restriction of movement resulting in clubbed feet.
- She said Lindsay was born 10 weeks premature, suffering from water on the brain, dislocated hips and clubbed feet.
- Born with a medical condition called Spina bifida and with clubbed feet, he has undergone as many as sixteen surgeries already.
- Potter's sequence is known in the medical field as clubbed feet, pulmonary hypoplasia and cranial anomalies related to the oligohydramnios.