もっと例文: 1 2
- This sound is also found in Coast Tsimshian, where it is written ?.
- The three were all referred to as " Coast Tsimshian, " even though some communities were not coastal.
- The name Klemtu is from the Coast Tsimshian language " Klemdoo-oolk, " meaning " impassable ".
- The fading and glottalized vowels in Tongass Tlingit have also been compared with similar systems in the Coast Tsimshian dialect.
- There are distinct groups of Tsimshian native peoples : the Nishga, the Gitksan, the Coast Tsimshian, and the Southern Tsimshian.