come down a pegの例文
- People have come down a peg, not so selfish.
- Elite clubs come down a peg from their ivory towers, JAKARTA POST
- The Riviera has come down a peg since Liberace and Joan Crawford opened the joint in 1955.
- Now, IBM has come down a peg or two, slashing costs by $ 5.6 billion and cutting staff by half during the last decade.
- And within the last few weeks, he said, they have been noticing that prices, especially those for the newish condominium towers, which are easier to calculate since the prices are based primarily on square footage _ have come down a peg.