もっと例文: 1 2 3
- Despite this modest performance, Commaille was selected for the The Argus newspaper.
- Commaille appeared in all five Test matches.
- In cricket, Commaille had a very long career as a right-handed opening batsman, first appearing for Griqualand West.
- Commaille was not merely a player on the tour to England in 1924; he was vice-captain to Herbie Taylor.
- Commaille's personal pattern for the series was maintained in the third Test, with just four runs in the first innings and 31 in the second.