もっと例文: 1 2
- "Vaquero " _ which referred to both Caucasian and Mexican workers _ or " cowhand " was more comman in Texas.
- In the 12th century, " Ruaidr?Ua Conchobair commenced his reign with the creation of shrines for the relics of St . Manchan of Saint Comman of Roscommon.
- Pray for Domnall mac Flannac醝n Ua Dubthaig, Bishop of Connacht and Comarb [ Successor ] of [ Saints ] Comman and Ciaran, under whose superintendence the shrine was made.
- Documents declassified by the State Department last year show that Garcia told a U . S . ambassador in 1985 that he suspected a member of his high comman ordered the killings.
- I thought catholics were famous for saying that the only way the comman man can communicate or " get to " God / jesus was by proxy through the Priest ! ? ??