もっと例文: 1 2
- Lots of them, mostly Commanches and Kiowas.
- Over the years, the troops defeated the Cheyenne, the Commanches, the Nez Perce and Geronimo and his Apaches.
- They are driven to strike a deal with the unified Commanches and Kiowas _ and their leader Little Buffalo ( Leon Goodstriker ) _ after their wives and children are taken hostage.
- Some Cly relatives even worked as extras, playing some of the " Commanches " who had kidnapped the niece of Wayne's character, played by Natalie Wood.
- He started playing at an early age with the Sunderland Commanches, Arrows, Tomahawks then Chiefs, then moved to the Durham Wasps in 1992 before they were moved to Cobras.