commission on information and communications technologyの例文
もっと例文: 1 2 3
- Moreover, using a scorecard developed by the Commission on Information and Communications Technology ( CICT ), Davao City ranks high as an attractive ICT investment location in the country.
- Bacolod ranked 3rd among the top ten " Next Wave Cities " of the Philippines for the best location for BPO and offshoring according to a 2010 report of the Commission on Information and Communications Technology.
- The first draft of the law started in 2001 under the Legal and Regulatory Committee of the former Information Technology and eCommerce Council ( ITECC ) which is the forerunner of the Commission on Information and Communication Technology ( CICT ).
- ""'Commission on Information and Communication Technologies ( CTIC ) "': This is a technical body of a permanent nature set up to provide advice to the Organization on issues relating to Information and Communication Technology ( ICT ).
- The college has been chosen as partner agency in Region XI of the Commission on Information and Communications Technology ( CICT ) for the development of ICT expertise in the country s human capital and enhance the competitiveness of Filipino workers in the global ICT market.