commission on organized crimeの例文
もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
- In the 1980s, President Reagan's Commission on Organized Crime accused the Laborers of having mob ties.
- In the 1980s, President Reagan's Commission on Organized Crime accused the union of having mob ties.
- Bezrukov served as deputy chairman of a Moscow city commission on organized crime and corruption, ITAR-Tass noted.
- On December 12, 1950, Adonis was summoned before the U . S . Senate Kefauver Commission on organized crime.
- Also during that time, President Reagan appointed Skinner as Vice Chairman of the President's Commission on Organized Crime.