もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5
- In addition, include the comparison operator operator, operator > =.
- However, some programming languages may provide alternative comparison operators that do distinguish the two zeros.
- Total orders are familiar in computer science as the comparison operators needed to perform comparison sorting algorithms.
- The binary comparison operators such as = = and > return either True or False.
- This can be evidenced by a constraint Ord a, which defines a comparison operator on the elements.