もっと例文: 1 2
- The station has eight tracks and four island platforms, with trains entering from both compass north and south.
- From compass north to south, it is arranged : southbound side platform, southbound local track, bidirectional express track, island platform, northbound local track, northbound side platform.
- Like NY 415 in Cohocton, NY 21 is straight ( compass north ) ahead while NY 21 south is reached by turning left ( compass west ).
- "There were few foreign or institutional investors in the market to provide the ` compass north'and that makes local retail investors nervous, so they realize gains as a protective measure ."
- This might imply an awareness of magnetic declination, the difference between the magnetic north ( compass north, in this case Aquilo ) and the true north ( Pole Star, Septentrio ).