もっと例文: 1 2
- Proteins encoded by the complexin / synaphin gene family are cytosolic proteins that function in synaptic vesicle exocytosis.
- The protein forms a stable complex with syntaxin, synaptosomal-associated protein, 25 kD, and complexin.
- The President, however, vehemently denied the reports when he was interviewed by reporters during the Cabinet meeting held at the Department of Education complexin Pasig City yesterday.
- The influx of calcium is sensed by synaptotagmin 1, which in turn dislodges complexin protein and allows the vesicle to fuse with the presynaptic membrane to release neurotransmitter.
- In the presence of Ca 2 +, the transport vesicle protein synaptotagmin displaces complexin, allowing the SNARE protein complex to bind the transport vesicle to the presynaptic membrane.