- In the last notation, parentheses are the concise notation for the ?notation.
- GEOREF is based on the standard system of latitude and longitude, but uses a simpler and more concise notation.
- By using " r " as a variable to describe the various " agonals ", a concise notation is possible.
- Certain TL expressions, the " model expressions ", allow the concise notation of complex models, together with their parameters and optimization modes.
- The numeral system has a place value notation with ten as base, and the concise notation of the common fraction is the one we still use today ."