もっと例文: 1 2
- Two devotional treatises, the " Contemplatio horae mortis " and the " Soliloquuum peccatoris ", belong to 1386-1387.
- Both Greek " ?????? " and Latin " contemplatio " primarily meant looking at things, whether with the eyes or with the mind.
- Later, contemplation came to be distinguished from intellectual life, leading to the identification of ?????? or " contemplatio " with a form of prayer and West.
- After leaving the lower church, the path runs past windows that portray the fundamental attitudes of Christian spirituality : Oratio Meditatio Contemplatio ( " prayer-meditation-contemplation " ).
- Christianity took up the use of both the Greek ( " theoria " ) and Latin ( " contemplatio ", contemplation ) terminology to describe various forms of prayer and the process of coming to know God.