もっと例文: 1 2 3
- Ian first learned the traditional method of blind contour drawing during a high school art class.
- Layton did contour drawing, which means she did not look at the paper as she drew.
- A class of fourth graders seemed perfectly at ease probing the concept of positive and negative space during a recent lesson in contour drawing.
- Kinesthesia is a key component in muscle memory and hand-eye coordination, and training can improve this sense ( see blind contour drawing ).
- As represented by the book's illustration, it is a type of contour drawing, employing only lines, without shading or modeling of form.