- It conventionalizes what might be seen as the extreme,
- The movie conventionalizes the rapper's life to draw a larger audience.
- One of her last paintings Winter im Gries ( 1958 ) did not show perspective at all and conventionalizes the buildings to abstract spreads.
- This does not mean that naturalism and idealism cannot coexist because they do especially in royal portraiture that conventionalizes and idealizes some of the king's chosen features.
- Let us count the ways : 1 ) Laney is already by far the most interesting person at the school, despite her geeky klutziness; 2 ) With her glasses and free-flowing long hair, she's prettier before her " makeover, " which turns her into a babe but conventionalizes her; 3 ) She hardly seems the type to get caught in the prom-queen thing, even reluctantly; 4 ) Zack is revealed from the outset as such a decent guy, it's hard to believe that he'd make such a sexist bet.