もっと例文: 1 2
- In 1754, the Conventionsthaler was introduced, containing of a Cologne mark of silver.
- The "'Conventionsthaler "'was a standard silver coin of the Holy Roman Empire.
- Shortly after the introduction of the Conventionsthaler in 1754, various southern German states introduced the Kreuzer Landm黱ze.
- For accounting purposes, there was a Gulden of 60 Kreuzer Landm黱ze which was worth of a Conventionsthaler.
- This was replaced in northern Germany by the " Reichsthaler ", worth one-fourth of a Conventionsthaler.