もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
- The purpose is to coordinate pricing for mutual benefit of the traders.
- Most operate in concentrated markets with few players, making it easy to coordinate pricing.
- Under the terms set by the European Commission, the airlines also will be able to coordinate pricing.
- In both cases, there were said to be meetings in Basel, coordinated price increases and threats to smaller competitors.
- As a result, three sets of coordinated price increases occurred in 1994 which averaged 25 percent to 30 percent for each company.