もっと例文: 1 2 3
- Their knowledge of local languages such as Pashto and Urdu gives them an edge in coordination activities.
- He later joined the Central Intelligence Agency in 1950, and did various planning and coordination activities until 1957.
- Within the USA, the British Security Coordination activities worked to counter pro-German sentiment, and isolationist opinion.
- At the end of 2006, the SAFA coordination activities, including the centralised database, have been transferred from CJAA to EASA.
- The Zigen Fund relies on a wide network of volunteers in many cities and states in the United States for its fundraising, administrative and project selection, and coordination activities.