もっと例文: 1 2
- Correct conduct was considered the most important part of a student s education.
- King appealed to natural laws of correct conduct, universal norms inconsistent with relativism of any sort.
- He studied Pali, the language of Theravada Buddhism, as well as the Vinaya ( the monastic rules of correct conduct ).
- Furthermore, Hume laid down rules for educating people in taste and correct conduct, and his writings in this area have been very influential on English and Anglo-Saxon aesthetics.
- In the study of religion, "'orthopraxy "'is correct conduct, both ethical and liturgical, as opposed to faith or ritualism, the use of rituals.