もっと例文: 1 2
- Like the countwheel, the cam stops the striking train when the appropriate count has been reached.
- Most of Gretton s longcase movements had countwheel-striking control, although some had rack striking and quarter striking.
- Schw鋌isches Turmuhrenmuseum : The countwheel of the detached escapement of the 1872 towerclock, former town clock of Mindelheim, ran at 10 sec / week
- The mechanism is released by a countwheel with semi random spacing so the Blink takes place at any position in the to-and fro-motion of the pendulum.
- A further countwheel mechanism chooses a single or a double blink whilst the air damper at the top of the gear train slows the action to a realistic pace ."