county borough of barnsleyの例文
- In 1927 it was conveyed to the County Borough of Barnsley to be held in trust.
- Monk Bretton became a separate civil parish in 1866, and in 1921 was absorbed into the County Borough of Barnsley.
- The commission recommended that the county borough of Barnsley be reduced to a non-county borough in the administrative county of Yorkshire West Riding, and that all the remaining county boroughs continue to exist, all with extended boundaries.
- It was formed under the Police Act 1964, and was a merger of the previous "'West Riding Constabulary "'along with six borough forces for the county boroughs of Barnsley, Dewsbury, Doncaster, Halifax, Huddersfield, Wakefield.
- The borough was formed under the Local Government Act 1972, by a merger of the county borough of Barnsley with urban districts, along with Penistone Rural District, part of Hemsworth Rural District and part of Wortley Rural District, all in the West Riding of Yorkshire.